Air Conditioning Engineer - Mobile
Do you consider yourself to be hardworking and reliable with a passion for Air conditioning and refrigeration?
Then this is the ideal opportunity for you,
Randstad FM is currently looking for multiple mobile Air Condition Engineers for ongoing work which could lead to a permanent position for the right individual.
Your role will be covering various commercial building across Edinburgh and surrounding, you will ideally come from a building services background and have experiences working in a fast pace environment.
- Carrying out all PPMs and Reactive works across multiple sites.
- Dealing with breakdown /services, if and when required.
- Carrying out tasks including repair, installation and maintenance of Air Conditioning units and cooling systems.
- Addressing and recording any new faults.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a similar role.
- Must have a recognised Air Conditioning / Refrigeration qualification
- Must have commercial building experiences.
- FGAS is desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driver's Licence (No More Than 6 Points)
If interested please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM on 07827825152
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.