Store Manager - Cumbernauld
Client DetailsMarket leading telecommunication retailer - passion for technology and connecting it's customers and at the forefront of innovation within the industry.
Management of day to day running of the store team.
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store with your team.
- Leading and developing staff To give the customer a positive experience.
- Delivering exceptional customer service levels both in store and after care.
- Research and revise to keep up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market.
Achieving and Exceeding store, team and personal targets.
Rolling out new process and initiatives within store.
- Reporting into and supporting the store manager to exceed sales and service.
- Have previous retail store management experience necessary to run a successful retail store.
- To have great shop floor leadership and perform team one-to-ones, staff training sessions and performance management.
- Know how to create a positive atmosphere around sales to get your team charging through their targets.
An understanding all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together.
- Have a personal interest in communications technology as well as wanting to deliver an engaging and fun customer journey.
£25,000 - £27,000 + Uncapped Bonuses.