Digital Marketing Apprentice
Whether you are mad for marketing, serious about social or destined for digital, these apprenticeships prepare you for roles like: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or Campaign Assistant. Let your creativity flow as you get your organisation noticed in an increasingly busy digital world.
Our client is a dynamic event company specialising in developing and delivering health related conferences, training courses and masterclasses for health, dental, education and social care professionals and others. This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join the company and gain real digital marketing, marketing and office administration with an events company and to grow with the business.
- Using social media channels to promote events, facebook, twitter and linkedin
- Devising email marketing campaigns for specific events
- Updating the website
- Updating databases and developing new data lists which will also require using the telephone
- Devising and sending emails to potential delegates and distributors of information in a timely fashion
- Proof reading all marketing literature
- Providing feedback and evaluation of marketing efforts
- Assisting with general office administration efficiently
- Assisting on the day of events
- General event administration and other duties as required.
- Willingness to learn and punctual
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office and other relevant software
- Familiar with social media channels
- Quick and accurate worker
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong focus on detail
- Creative person
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Good team player
- Willingness to work hard and under pressure
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5:00pm
- 1 hour lunch break
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.