Electrical / Mechanical Technician
ENERCON Services UK Ltd recruiting an Electrical or Mechanical Technician
Location - Boyndie
We are recruiting an Electrical or Mechanical Technician to join our team in Boyndie. In this position you will be traveling around our sites working with one other, within a department of 6 teams, installing components, reporting, maintaining and fault finding on ENERCON turbines.
As an Electrical / Mechanical Technician, you will be climbing the wind turbines on a daily basis; a proactive, motivated, resourceful, team player is needed in this challenging and exciting position. Ability to stick to deadlines and finish work to the highest standard is required. From time to time we will require you to travel around the UK to assist our teams during busy periods and/or to cover absences.
Electrical / Mechanical Technician Skills and requirements
- Level 3 Electrical/Mechanical qualifications; ideally you will be a time served apprentice
- Ideally an Engineering degree or similar
- Ability to fault find and report on electrical issues.
- Highly health and Safety conscious.
- Ideally experienced in commercial and/or industrial electrics.
- Experience with maintenance schedules.
- A full (clean) driving license is essential
- Excellent health and fitness levels are essential for this role.
- Must be good with heights
- A team player, flexible and resourceful individual is required for our teams.
Please be aware the role will involve periods of time staying away from home
ENERCON is one of the markets leader's in the wind energy industry. Represented in 36 countries, we provide the production, construction and maintenance of wind turbines.
We offer a very competitive basic salary and OTE circa £30,000 - £32,000, a private pension scheme and healthcare, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and childcare vouchers, friendly and helpful colleagues and fully paid accommodation whilst travelling. If you want to work for a forward thinking company apply today for the role of Electrical / Mechanical Technician!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.