Location: Glasgow - G1 3PL
Employment Status: Permanent, full-time
The main purpose of the Training Advisor is to provide pre-sales support to potential students and convert enquires into sales.
In this role you will support the development and growth of paralegal programmes in Scotland and throughout the UK. This will be achieved by ensuring existing products are updated to reflect changes in the law, develop new products to meet changing demands and help to identify new markets.
• Identify marketing activities and contribute to the creation of marketing materials
• Communicate details of products and services to potential audiences
• Identify markets to support sales activities.
• Manage relationships with subject matter experts
• Ensure materials are up to date
• Create or adapt documentation for follow-up sales enquiries
• Maintain appropriate records
• Manage budget for area of responsibility
Skills and experience:
• Present and maintain a professional approach in all activities
• Maintain positive internal and external relationships
• Build strong relationships across the business
• Effective prioritisation of daily tasks to meet the needs of the business
Measures (what does “success” look like for this role):
• Success will be measured against quarterly objectives and contribution towards monthly divisional revenue targets.
Other measures will include:
• Client satisfaction
• Project completion
• Accuracy of work
The person and skills:
• Motivated, adaptable and proactive
• Completes tasks in accordance with deadlines
• Has an interest in professional development and/or the legal sector
• Quick learner and ability to adapt to different environments and audiences
• Good IT skills preferably with knowledge of online learning
• Confident, organised, excellent at prioritising, have good judgement and enjoy problem solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Knowledge of Social Media