Web & Marketing Apprentice
Whether you are mad for marketing, serious about social or destined for digital, these apprenticeships prepare you for roles like: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or Campaign Assistant. Let your creativity flow as you get your organisation noticed in an increasingly busy digital world.
A home textile supplier with over 64 years experience in the textile industry is looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to work within their busy East Kilbride factory. Traditionally they were a supplier to department stores and top hotels but now sell directly to the public.
- Social media updates on Instagram & Facebook
- Managing website-uploading images of new products & advertising them
- Stock control by using their online system
- Arranging orders for dispatch
- Co-ordinating and reporting to marketing manager
- General admin duties as when required by the business
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Motivated & hardworking
- Team player
- Good time keeping
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.