Catering Assistant (Bistro/Restaurant)
Dunfermline city centre
£8.25-£9.00 per hour
A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Catering Assistant to join our client's established and supportive team. This position is a new position that has been created to enhance the service offered to the public.
The main duties but not extensive include:
- Stock ordering
- Food Preparation
- Cooking a basic menu
- Cash handling and reporting
- Customer service / satisfaction
- Developing new ideas to enhance trade
The hours of work are:
One or two days of 10am to 3pm, and one or two days of 10am to 5.45pm, Saturday 9am-5pm. Some flexibility required
The MUST HAVES to be considered for the role:.
- An excellent and solid work history within a catering background
- The ability to do basic cooking / baking
- Approachable work manner
- Must be able to work weekends
- Friendly and Proactive
If you would like to be considered for this role please send a full and details C.V. Please note that if you are unable to work weekends you will not be considered for this role.