Plant Maintenance Engineer
We currently have an urgent requirement for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading textile manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will come from a textile background with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and should have a mechanical bias.
- Maintain Machine Tools and Equipment to optimum Operating Levels.
- Purchase Engineering Consumables when necessary.
- Ensure Consumables are recorded and checked for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Manufacture “one off” repairs/replacements when possible.
- Maintain records of all repairs/maintenance work.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Requirements.
- Ensure good housekeeping of Engineers facilities.
- Report to the General Manager for daily Tasks.
- Will be responsible for Factory opening on work days.
- A phone will be provided for contact in Emergencies and general work related tasks.
- Will work on a rota to check the Premises during Factory shut downs and Saturdays.
Salary will depend on background/experience.