SEO Marketing Apprentice - Kilsyth (G65)
We challenge ourselves to establish our brand through our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our official website. We aim to revolutionise the business through the eyes of our next Digital Marketing Apprentice. Apply now!
One of the UKs leading online Garden product retailers are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their busy team based in Kilsyth. Established in 2009, they have grown to be one of the UKs leading Garden product retailers. With over 42 years' experience in the horticulture industry, the company was born from the desire to provide a complete online gardening experience to customers throughout the UK.Job Details:
- Uploading products and descriptions onto the companies 4 websites and Ebay/Amazon
- Writing high quality ,creative and engaging content which will appeal to garden consumers
- SEO, link building and us of analytical tools. working towards data driven results
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social media updates
- Using databases
- General admin duties as when required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Good time keeping
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.