TALENT & SERVICE MANAGER - EXCITING COMPANY
Talent & Service Manager - Exciting Company - Job Summary
I am dealing with an exciting Talent & Service Manager role for an exciting company. We are looking for someone who has a strong background within the Hospitality industry who are looking to progress and develop within an exciting environment.
Your role will involve on boarding and assessing the workforce whilst maintaining balance with the ever-increasing demand.
This role is based in Edinburgh with some travel to Glasgow required. The working hours are 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, a real rarity within this industry!
(The successful candidate will be a Personal Licence Holder)
Talent & Service Manager - Exciting Company - Role Responsibility
As Talent & Service Manager within the business, you will be responsible for the on boarding and training of staff as well as maintaining relationships with clients.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming queries via telephone and email from both the workforce and clients
- Overseeing shift fulfilment
- Completing associated support work to pre-defined deadlines
- Account management
- On boarding
Talent & Service Manager - Exciting Company - The Ideal Candidate
- Outgoing, people person with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced environment
- Empathetic with knowledge of what goes into great service
- Self-starter with lots of initiative Great presentation skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.