An opportunity to join a busy Dundee distribution company as credit controller. They should enjoy interacting with customers and be able to conduct themselves professionally at all times. They should have exceptional communication skills and be self-motivated and organised. They should be confident in making decisions independently and also understand the importance of updating others within a team.
Role and Responsibilities -
· To manage and maintain customer accounts.
· Company banking.
· Liaise with customers and colleagues to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
· Ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
· To ensure accurate cash low and forecast is maintained.
· To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
· Highlight any potential debt risks to the Director.
· Other office duties as and when required.
Skills Required -
· Excellent knowledge of credit control procedures
· Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
· Self motivated, efficient and organised.
· Detailed knowledge of financial systems.
· Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
· Excellent computer, including using excel and database.
Competitive Salary will be offered to the successful candidate
We would invite people to apply in the first instance in writing including CV directly through Jobs in Scotland.com by clicking APPLY below