PA Secretary - Legal
FPSG's client is a Scottish based Legal firm, operating over a number of jurisdictions across UK and globally. Due to expansion and increasing workloads an opportunity has arisen for a very experienced Legal Secretary/PA to support a team of 10 Fee earners/partners in their Edinburgh Office.
As a Legal PA/Secretary your responsibilities will include:
To support team of ten fee earners in a number of areas including
Meeting arrangements and diary maintenance - Client liaison -Travel and accommodation bookings and arrangements - General correspondence including dictation
Managing billings for the team. - Run regular WIP reports -Monthly update meetings with the fee earners - Applying rates and discounts - Finalise bills -Send reports to clients
Technical support for the team - Open new files / matters on Lawsoft -Ensure compliance is met and liaise with compliance team -Ensure all clients engagements correspondence is issued and recorded
As a successful Legal PA/Secretary you will have
As a successful Legal PA/Secretary you will have:
* Previous legal secretarial experience in mid - to large firms
* Experienced in working in fast paced legal team environment
* Strong IT skills - Microsoft Suite, LawSoft, InterAction and BigHand Dictation.
* Ideally legal experience within Commercial property, however other areas will be considered.
* Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills
* Self-starter with ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
* Strong team player
* High level attention to detail
* Excellent organisation skills
* Flexibility to work out with job profile to provide additional support as required
* Present a professional image and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
In return our client will reward you with a salary of £24k - £24k depending on experience and skills sets, good benefits package 35 days + holidays. Hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you meet the required criteria please submit your CV to Jane Hammond via the on-line process.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.