Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Service department due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE
Responsibilities will include;
• Answering any Customer Problems / queries regarding low level Technical problems, Warranties, Services and Repairs.
• Producing invoices for completed work and providing an explanation of the work carried out to the customer.
• Checking all documents to ensure all invoices and details are accurate, maintaining all customer record files daily.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• The Ideal candidate will have experience in a Service Advisor role within a Dealership environment.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
• Experience using Kerridge would be beneficial.
• Computer Literate
• Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
For More Information Contact: Kirsty Stading