2nd In-charge IT Audit Manager
Global Investment & Asset Management Org | IT Audit Manager Job 2nd In-Charge | £65000 - 80000 + Bens & Bonus
Your new company
A Global Investment and Asset Management organisation are looking for a 2nd in-charge IT Audit Manager to the Head of Audit IT & Change on a full time, permanent basis. Group Internal Audit have a key role in supporting the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives of being a world class Savings and Investments organisation. This organisation is uniquely positioned to support, by ensuring that the work aligns to the business priorities and key risks that the organisation faces.
Your new role
The breadth of topics covered by the IT Internal Audit team is extensive and evolving. The function is responsible for reviews across all aspects of cyber security, business resilience, IT governance, Operations and Development. You will have the opportunity to bring to bear the benefit of your understanding of these areas, and support the wider Internal Audit function in developing their own capabilities.
Reporting directly to the Head of Audit for IT and Change and deputising in their absence, you will be responsible for leading and shaping the portfolio of IT audit work across the organisation. You will lead a team of 4 including, Audit Managers and Senior Auditors in the delivery of the IT audit plan.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate with a relevant professional qualification, you should have an excellent understanding of key technology risks. You should also bring an impressive track record of delivering deep insights and influencing action for change. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to see connections and to position information in a strategic context. Advanced communication and relationship management skills are essential, developed through interaction with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications such as, CISA, CISSP, CISM are preferable;
- Experience in leading and delivering a portfolio of IT audits;
- In depth awareness of key IT risk themes, including cyber security and IT resilience;
- Strong awareness of regulatory requirements impacting IT services;
- Advanced communication and influencing skills, with a track record of engaging and influencing senior and executive level stakeholders;
- People leadership experience;
- A focus on delivering high quality outputs.
- Expertise of technology platforms and product sets including Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL, Linux;
- Experience as a leader in a first line IT role, or of leading IT assurance reviews in a second line capacity;
- Good awareness of ITIL disciplines;
- Excellent written style;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrable ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment.
What you'll get in return
A tremendous opportunity to support the business on its journey, as well as coaching and developing your team through the benefit of your own experience. You will also receive a highly competitive base salary plus benefits and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.