Main responsibilities -
- Help coordinate the organisation of information and systems architecture within the wider business's enterprise architecture
- Gather user requirements and user stories for new and evolving business applications projects
- Provide help and support to colleagues for applications and services managed by the AOS team
- Liaise with the Senior Developer or the Director and carry out delegated daily tasks
Essential skills -
- Experience with object oriented design
- Analytical skills
- Pro active problem solving abilities with relation to systems development
- Umbraco content management system (Desirable)
- Experience of IIS (Desirable)
- 2+years experience in a related programming environment
- .NET platform (C#,ASP.NET,WebForms
- Unit testing
- Development knowledge and skills MS technology stack
- HND/Degree Microsoft Certification or equivalent demonstrate experience
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi-disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer