Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer - Edinburgh
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer to join a large multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy based in there regional Edinburgh office. In this dynamic role you will join a well established team, working across a variety of sectors including Rail, Infrastructure and Residential.
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Academic background in a relevant engineering discipline e.g. BEng/MEng PhD in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural engineering.
- Extensive design experience
- Chartered, or working towards Chartership
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in a UK based engineering consultancy
- Experience using relevant geotechnical design software such as Extensive use of software packages such as Plaxis/LUSAS
- Experience in the design of Retaining Walls, SLope Stabaility Assessments, foundation designs
Due to an ever increasing workload, this prestigious company are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer to work on a variety of challenging, multidisciplinary projects. The role will include geotechnical site investigation, report writing and design, specifically dealing with slope stability, piling, embankments and foundations.
In this challenging and stimulating role, you will be joining a well-established engineering firm with the opportunity to work and develop within a geotechnical that will be working on exciting and varying projects, whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact Jacob Weaver-Jones on .