Senior Complaint Manager
Hudson are proud to be partnering a large financial services business based in Edinburgh city centre to recruit an experienced Complaint Manager. This position offers the opportunity to join an established, reputable organisation and a excellent salary package.
- Investigate all complaints thoroughly, making fair and reasonable decisions on complex cases
- Managing conflicting priorities and key stakeholder relationships
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Self-managing case load for different products and processes within SLA's
- Listening and actively engaging with customers to fully understand their concerns
- Educating yourself with complaint handling regulations and legislative changes to understand and identify potential key risks that may impact our business
- Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Reporting to senior management on technical issues, considering risk and reputational impact or damage to the business
- experience of working within Financial Services industry
- Sound knowledge of financial products
- Proven experience in managing conflict
- Ability to work unsupervised within a regulatory driven environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.