Senior Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Senior Nurse - Nights - Good CQC
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Salary: £15.50 per hour (£30,000)
Shifts: Nights Only
Hours: Full Time or Part time (permanent) (36 Hours)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the UK. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
We are recruiting for a nurse looking to take the step up to senior, or a senior nurse looking to move to a passionate company with genuine excellent progression and development opportunities.
Working within a nursing home based in Lasswade, a picturesque village on the edge of the river North Esk, but are only six miles from Edinburgh for those using public transport this is easily accessible.
This home is proud to be highly recommended and accredited by the homes respected dementia care programme award system, reflecting the high quality of life experiences for residents and exceptional standards.
This home has a dedicated memory lane community which provides a safe and welcoming environment for all patients with dementia. It provides support to younger adults with physical disabilities who have a range of underlying conditions such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, spinal or brain injuries. The care home is able to support those requiring life support equipment.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .