Digital Marketing Manager - PPC
We're looking for an "off-the-scale" digital marketing specialist with a deep knowledge of PPC, able to lead best in class paid search campaigns for our client, a storage solutions provider based in Scotland - as they design, deliver and install equipment for schools, universities, hospitals, retailers and more across the UK.
- Hands on implementation of PPC strategies for multiple e-commerce websites
- Responsible for Paid Search campaigns (Google and Bing)
- Analysing performance and sharing actionable data with the senior team
- Identifying new opportunities to optimise and further grow the channel in line with the wider marketing strategy
- Identify, test and exploit other digital marketing opportunities, creating a business case for investment where required
- Proven success within a PPC focused position in a b2b environment (client or agency side)
- Previous accountability for large PPC budgets
- AdWords Certified with experience of Bing and other paid search channels
- Highly analytical and data-driven approach, combined with excellent communication skills
Submit your CV and we'll take it from there...