Customer Proposition Manager
I am pleased to be working with an up and coming brand who are very much challenging the norm within their industry at the moment.
They are looking to hire a Customer Proposition Manager who can aid them to meet their obligations as a business but also add value by reviewing and expanding their range of products and services to their customers.
- Work closely with Customer Marketing, Sales and other customer facing teams to drive campaigns to encourage take up of new products.
- Own the customer proposition and experience to achieve enhanced NPS scores.
- Champion the digital journey for propositions.
- Liaise regularly with customer facing areas of the business to obtain feedback to refine and improve customer proposition.
- Support the design and launch of new and future propositions.
- Convert strategic product offerings into customer friendly propositions.
In order to be considered for this role you will have;
- A full driving license
- Experience of campaign management, utilising multiple methods including digital channels to drive customer engagement.
- Analytical skills
- Team player who can communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Ideally from a B2C marketing background.
You will earn a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits.