Cyber Intelligence Manager
Our client, a large financial services organisation, is looking for a Cyber Intelligence Manager to join their team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
The role as a Cyber Intelligence Manager is to identify threats and find the best way to make sure the right people know, at the right time.
The role is as much about building relationships as it is about telling people about the threats. You'll need to speak to a range of people to help understand threats, identify who needs to know, decide how to tell them, and listen to feedback and questions. You won't directly manage a team, but will be expected to support junior team members and your partners across the wider team.
* An intelligence and security background, ideally in financial services.
* Skills in monitoring a range of intelligence sources, including industry partners, governmental bodies, law enforcement and vendors.
* A thorough understanding of cyber security and cyber-crime, including the key threats and how they manifest themselves in a digital world.
* Have coordinated the research and collection of a range of information on cyber security threats from a range of sources to meet Intelligence Requirements.
* Previously created a range of understandable and relevant intelligence products, including intelligence and threat assessments, alerts, threat trends and problem profiles.
* Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into everyday language.
* CCTIM or other Intelligence management related qualification or training (DESIREABLE not essential)
Please apply now fir immediate consideration