****RECRUITING REGISTERED MANAGER - ABERDEEN****
myCare Grampian is a large privately owned home care and supported living business located in Aberdeen, Scotland, with a sister organisation in Tayside. We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who has achieved their SVQ level 4 or equivalent and is registered with the SSSC to manage the running of the business. You will need a proven track record within domiciliary care at management level for at least 5 years (negotiable for the right candidate). You will possess excellent knowledge of the Care Inspectorate regulations and care standards. We have been established since 1997 and have a full team of long serving, loyal, highly dedicated staff who work well together to create a happy and warm environment. We have a large workforce of over 200 staff and deliver over 5,000 visits per week.
If you are looking for a real change and the rare opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation that makes a difference to the lives of others every day then this may be the opportunity for you. It takes a truly special domiciliary care registered manager, with the right personality and passion for making a difference to work for myCare. We pride ourselves on quality, truly person-centred care and ensure that our registered managers have the same embedded qualities and are on board with our organisations core values.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a busy, and very important member of our team so you will need business, sales and staff management experience and have the ability to grow with our business and move quickly with change. We want someone that will go the extra mile, put quality at the forefront of what they do while managing a team and their ongoing development.
You will need:
- To be a caring person and passionate about only delivering the very best services.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to budget
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to trouble shoot at management level
- HR skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- A 'can do will do' attitude
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the Service and Quality Manager
- Managing the day to day running of the business.
- Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring Care Inspectorate regulations, company policies and practice are maintained and promote our aims and values.
- Monitoring performances within each team
- Overseeing quality assurance.
- Managing team and offering sound leadership.
- Responsible for the safe delivery of care in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures.
- Implement quality and improvement systems.
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents.
- Carrying out investigations as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
- Must be flexible.
- Lead and Manage Staff: Ensure sufficient numbers of staff are recruited /retained to meet clients wellbeing.
- Provide on-going guidance and support to office staff.
- Assist with appraisals and monitoring staff performance.
£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefit package
If this challenge piques your interest then don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please apply online to be considered for the Registered Manager role.