Do you have a flair for building relationships, the ability to listen and a desire to succeed?
Are you a dedicated, resilient and customer focused individual who enjoys working to targets & achieving sales?
If so we have an exciting opportunity for Sales Consultants based in our Glasgow office to work a large digital automotive marketplace campaign.
With bags of energy, confidence and a flair for listening to, and understanding customer’s needs, you’re the kind of person who keeps cool under pressure and has exceptional attention to detail. You’ll have excellent negotiation, verbal and written skills and be IT literate.
You will receive great training that complements your ability to gain customers trust and attention.
Salary – Up to £17,000 per annum OTE
Contract – Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 8.00pm) You will have the flexibility to work 5 out of 6 days, on a 3 week rotational basis normally 1 week early shift 2 weeks back shift, with a requirement to work every 2nd Saturday.
Comprehensive & ongoing training, contributory pension scheme & onsite catering facilities
- To handle inbound/outbound sales calls a timely & professional manner.
- Customer management through various methods, in order to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Deliver against expected levels of performance
- A keen interest in cars would be desirable but not essential
What you will need to succeed
- Good telephone manner with a passion for helping customers
- Confident when dealing with customer enquiries or complaints.
- Professional & friendly at all times with great energy & enthusiasm.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- The ability to build rapport & engage with customers.
- Attention to detail