Field Sales Executive
Get Recruited is working with a market leader in business mobile telecoms. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced Field Sales Representative to join their existing sales team and cover Glasgow and the surrounding area.
As a Field Sales Representative you will be sourcing new opportunities for the business and working alongside directors and managers to implement and work towards a sales stratergy for the business.
- Generate leads using numerous methods including cold calling
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the geographical area and the local business opportunities
- Actively generate new customers by attending face-to-face meetings with qualified prospects
- Acquire referrals at every available opportunity
- Develop and manage a customer pipeline using CRM
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns and maintaining healthy competition
- Coordinate a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and adhered to
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities
- Generate sufficient number of sales leads to maintain your KPIs and ultimately meet and exceed all targets
- Attend networking events in order to build relationships with potential customers and generate sales opportunities
- Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision
- Must have proven experience in a Field Sales role within Business Mobile Telecoms
- Successful track record in canvassing and self-generation of appointments
- Experience of managing and developing a sales territory and pipeline
- Commercial acumen with the ability to recognise its impact on the organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing plans and business cases including cost/benefit analysis
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.