Lead Business Analyst
Exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Lead / Senior Business Analyst to join our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh
The successful candidate will be working within a well-established team and in fast paced environment. You will have great opportunity to work within some high profile projects and my client offer good development opportunity from staff training and development, e-learning to on-the-job training. Plus, for people in specialised roles, there's professional development.
This is a permanent role paying a competitive salary and offering great benefits.
Day to day Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading on complex programmes and customer propositions
- Working with senior stakeholders to formulate an effective strategy for change
- Analyse a business issue using appropriate methodologies and techniques to get to the root cause and define appropriate solutions.
- To robustly challenge the status quo and go beneath any requirements
- Facilitate and run workshops from initial problem statements, requirements & data gathering through to implementation planning
- Define business process, systems and organisational impact of change
- Working closely with IT to transition the project smoothly and without misinterpretation from requirements to technical specification.
- To report progress against the plan, resolve and / or report any issues which arise, feeding into the overall plan any risks he / she identifies.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in Lead Business Analysis
- Experience of leading a team of business analysts
- Extensive knowledge and application of techniques
- Experience of complex Project delivery involving process re-engineering
- Agile experience
- Ability to present problems and solutions clearly and concisely in all forms of communication
- Proven experience of successfully implementing change
- Facilitation skills - able to facilitate and manage complex/large workshops
- Ability to demonstrate a robust analytical approach to the most complex requirements
- Must have the ability to understand Digital proposition