Registered Care/Branch Manager
Are you an experienced Registered Care/Branch Manager living close to the Edinburgh area of Midlothian with a proven background of excellence?
This job is within commuting distance from Edinburgh (16mins / 3.7 miles), Dalkeith (21mins / 5.1 miles), Livingston (45mins / 21.1 miles), Roslin (28mins / 6.8 miles), Ingliston (36mins / 15 miles) and surrounding areas.
Registered Care/Branch Manager £38K - £42K per annum, plus bonus
You would be joining a national, award-winning homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Registered Manager that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role as Registered Manager is essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Develop and improve business performance and quality.
- Ensure the business continually grows, whilst maintaining quality.
- Develop a dedicated team who have excellent values and mirror the company ethos.
- Have a proven track record in Domiciliary Care Management (Homecare).
- Have excellent knowledge of Care Inspectorate regulations and standards.
- Hold a SVQ Level 4 or equivalent and either have, or be willing to work towards, a relevant management qualification.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join the team, who are also trained to a high standard. The care delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same then we would love to hear from you.