Store Manager - Footwear
Satellite Store Manager
£23,000-£24,000 +Car + Benefits
Leading Footwear Retailer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join a leading footwear retailer as a Satellite Manager covering stores across Scotland.
This company are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience and quality footwear.
To be a successful Satellite Store Manager for this retailer you will need to be passionate about fashion, footwear, customer service and driving store KPI's. You will have the ability to adapt your leadership style depending on the store you are working in.
The role will require you to travel to different stores across Scotland therefore a driving license is essential.
Satellite Store Manager - the role:
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
Satellite Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
You will be a current Store Manager or an experienced Assistant Manager who is looking for a new challenge working within the footwear sector.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail please send your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.