Graduate Business Management Trainee - £1.2 Billion Group
This growing, £1.2 billion group of electrical products businesses are looking for driven and sales-focused graduates with management potential. Upon joining their impressive graduate training programme, you will receive a salary of up to £25K + lucrative bonus, excellent training and quick progression.
You'll be working for a large nationwide group of companies whose reputation is unrivalled within their industry. Building long-lasting relationships and providing high-quality service allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success. The group already employ over 4,500 people across the UK and are now looking for ambitious graduates to join their Livingston location.
They offer fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding and sociable commercial environment. Many of their current managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Complete an intensive and thorough training programme
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive internal and external skills, sales and product training
- Build relationships with and provide excellent service to B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and increase profits
After your training period, you will progress to a key role in the business and continue to build strong relationships with your own portfolio of clients and suppliers. At this point, you will also receive salary increases and a company car (Mercedes, Audi, BMW etc.).
All of this should prepare you for a senior Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own operation within the group.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Tailored training and mentoring
- Starting salary of £21,000 to £25,000
- A significant, uncapped bonus linked to your performance
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to be a part of a market-leading £1.2 billion UK turnover group of companies
This is a tailored and selective graduate programme and to be successful you should be:
- A graduate with a 2.2 or higher, preferably in a business-related subject (or similar)
- Money-motivated and driven to succeed
- A strong communicator
- Confident, competitive and outgoing
- Experienced in people or client-focused roles (e.g. customer service, sales, recruitment etc.)
- Ready to get out on the road - full UK Driving Licence is essential
Interviews for this unique and exciting graduate opportunity will be taking place soon, don't miss out - apply today to find out more!