Trustee & Depository Manager
Meraki Talent’s industry leading Financial Services client are looking for a Fiduciary Client Manager to join a growing Trustee and Depositary team based in Edinburgh
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for the Trustee / Fiduciary relationship of a specific set of UK managed Fund clients
- Assist in the provision, receipt, safekeeping and maintenance of legal and contractual client documentation
- Assist in the preparation of service level agreements for clients
- Arrange and attend client meetings as required
- Support the implementation of new business
- Work with the Fiduciary Operations function on any query escalations they refer in connection to NAV reviews, periodic reviews, daily banking and similar, and provide training to them where required
- Complete NAV and periodic review where appropriate
- Responsibility for the execution of investment and borrowing monitoring checks for designated funds, monitoring all relevant aspects of investment management activity where applicable
- Responsible for daily cash flow monitoring processes in line with AIFMD/UCITS requirements working in conjunction with Fiduciary Operations
- Ensure the asset title of all assets held outside of custody are appropriate
Background of the Position:
- Strong numeric / financial analysis skills with particular ability to analyse Fund Valuations, Accounts and Custody MIS.
- Strong knowledge of Trustee/Depositary Standards and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude