Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 8th June 2018
Driver/Pupil Escort required to deliver daily transport to and from school. The successful candidate will be based in Mid Argyll driving the Kilmelford to Kilninver Primary School route. Category D1 driving licence entitlement is essential for this post.
This is a part-time term-time post working 24.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The working pattern is:-
Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 10.00am and 2.30pm to 4.45pm
Friday: 7.30am to 11.00am and 2.30pm to 4.45pm
This includes 1 hour per week to wash and fuel the vehicle.Applicants should note that:-
- This post in not suitable for job share
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions)(Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Administrative Officer on Telephoneor by email:
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact Integrated Transport on telephone on, quoting the post reference ARB03226/CTF01110.