Customer Service Advisor FIF10565
Post A: Saturday, 16:00 - 22:00
Post B: Sunday, 16:00 - 22:00
Interview Date: Week commencing 11 June 2018
The job pack for this vacancy is attached at the bottom of the page. It provides more detailed information about the job and the type of person we are looking for.
All employees are expected to display and promote certain behaviours in the workplace. Our ‘How We Work Matters’ behaviour framework contains more information and is available via this link.
Before applying, it is important that you read the ‘Candidate Information’ by clicking on this link. The main Terms and Conditions and employment are available via the same link.Requirements
To provide a friendly, efficient and effective first point of contact for Fife Council citizens, visitors and businesses. This includes providing advice, information, logging requests for services, answering community alarm activations and handling emergency out of hour’s enquiries.
To undertake duties in relation to the delivery of council services and to contribute to the on-going development of Customer Service Operations, this includes Customer Contact Centre, Scottish Welfare Fund team, Local Office and integrated Libraries. Priorities are:
- being motivated and enthusiastic about customer services
- working in a multi skilled environment
- deliver a wide range of accessible and responsive services
- being part of a fast moving, challenging, continual change environment
- taking responsibility for solving customers’ problems and issues.
- supporting Fife Council's corporate priorities
- being flexible in approach to work
- have an understanding of elderly and vulnerable people
You should have relevant experience providing a customer service which includes using your initiative to develop practical solutions to resolve a diverse range of customer issues/problems as a significant element of the job.
You will possess excellent customer care skills with the ability to respond flexibly and sensitively to people with a variety of needs, even in challenging situations.
For further information, please contact: Claire Lindsay by email