IT Security Analyst
IT Security Analyst - Edinburgh - £50,000
NRG are working on a mid level Information security analyst role for a market leading wealth management client in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate would be an integral part of a small team which manages the operational security systems through the whole lifecycle of deployment, continuing management, event handling, and improvement.
Applicants are expected to have solid experience and knowledge in deploying and managing operational technical security controls/systems, security event handling, security incident management and a good awareness of threats and their mitigations.
Independence of thought and self-improvement are expected, but support will also be available from more senior staff.
- Security event monitoring, investigation, and response
- Security incident management
- Event and other operational security metrics
- Development of operational security procedures and controls
- Management of security controls, including implementation, day-to-day management, monitoring, and improvement, examples of controls:
What the client can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a highly engaging and forward thinking Team
- Exposure to complex and challenging work
- Regular opportunities to build and further develop good practice.
- Large investment in you and your skills.
If you or someone you know would be interested then please don’t hesitate to get in touch - Interview dates have already been confirmed for next week!