Teacher of Learning Support
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Monday 04 June 2018
Argyll and Bute Council requiresa full-time temporary Teacher of Learning Support for Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
The anticipated leaving date for this post is 29 June 2019.Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Ann Devine, Principal
- Email :
- Reference ARB03224 / CME01006