Clinical Deputy Manager RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Clinical Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care & Palliative Care for older adults
Salary: £17.00 per hour / £38,000 per annum - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time Contract, 42 hours per week
Shifts: Days only
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located near Edinburgh. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. This very reputable Nursing Home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide nursing, dementia care and palliative care for elderly individuals.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
About the role: As a Deputy Manager, you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Career Development - clear pathway for progression within the company
- Personal & Professional Development throughout your career - you will be provided with all statutory training as well as other specific training, according to the needs of your role. This incorporates an induction specifically tailored for your role and many training course options including: Medication Management, Tissue Viability / Wound Care & Dementia Care (dependant on agreement with HM)
- Clinical Variety - Over recent years our residents have been coming to our care homes with much more complex care needs and often multiple care requirements. This offers a greater variety of clinical opportunities for our nurses compared with specialist hospital wards.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Annual Pay review
- NMC Fee Reimbursement (after 12months service)
- Indemnity Insurance
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including 8 days bank holiday)
- Life Assurance
- Pension - The company uses National Employment Savings Trust to ensure that they fully comply with Auto Enrolment legislation & allow nurses to save for their future
- Sick Pay
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.