Part Time Marketing Officer - Contract
Our client is looking for a Part Time Marketing Officer for a role up to two years
A leading industry firm
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Project Manager to develop, deliver and evaluate demonstrably effective brand-led promotional and conversion plans that fully utilise digital communication channels and techniques to target well-defined market segments
- Develop customer insight to support the effective targeting and conversion of prospects, content development and the enhancement of the portfolio.
- Develop and deliver compelling and search optimised marketing content (video, images, written - blogs, testimonials etc.) for the designated programmes.
- Work closely with the project team and marketing team to support conversion, developing and operationally managing the relevant landing pages and CRM plan for on-line learning and the designated programmes and contributing to virtual open days.
- Effectively employ a delegated budget to deliver value for money.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the project team, programme leaders and marketing professionals across the university.
- Monitor, measure and report on campaign performances using metrics and KPI's. Using the finding and analytics to improve future campaigns to drive more traffic and increase application figures.
Education and qualifications
First or Higher degree in Marketing or Equivalent
Professional membership of CIM or relevant professional development
Experience of developing and delivering demonstrably successful digital marketing campaigns
Experience of managing digital campaigns and channels including websites and CRM (E-mail marketing) systems and utilising relevant systems (e.g. Hootsuite)
Experience of creating and/or editing effective content for digital channels including websites, social media and CRM (E-mail marketing) systems
Experience of developing customer insight to support effective marketing planning and delivery and product enhancement/development
Experience of working in a global context and with the complexities of dealing with different cultures and/or dispersed teams
Experience of the successful delivery of marketing campaigns/plans targeting Generation X/Millennials
Competitive salary and great working environment