Norwegian Customer Service Advisor - Full Time
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Financial Services Technology, or IT, and speak NORWEGIAN and English, we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
We have an immediate opportunity for you to join our incredible team, working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills to help us provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels - phone, email, chat, and social media.
With 500+ employees from over 20 countries, our client has an international workforce located in the fantastic city of Edinburgh, close to Edinburgh park transport hub.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, now is the time to apply!
Why this is a great career opportunity:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and quiet rooms
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs, and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes across different accounts
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development - most senior roles are recruited internally
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 40 hours per week
- £18,000 pa starting salary
- Generous paid holiday per annum
- Relocation support of up to £1000 (terms apply)
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training, and development
- Free hot drinks
- Close to Edinburgh Park tram and rail stations
What will you do?
- As a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Advisor, you will help customers across Europe using your language skills through inbound calls and emails.
- Validate customer service entitlements and solve problems.
- Provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and writing.
- A desire to provide the very best customer service experience whilst always looking to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a committed team player.
- To be flexible on your working hours
- Previous experience of Microsoft and Excel software would be an advantage.
Fast and efficient Recruitment Process
- We will arrange a phone interview to discuss your application
- Opportunity to visit the call centre site for a face 2 face briefing
- An assessment Centre interview is usually possible within days of your application
- A job offer / decision within 24 hours of your interview
- Start dates within 1-3 weeks of your interview
What you need to do now?
If you think you want to work and live in Edinburgh, then contact the Oyster Consultants Edinburgh team and ask for MARIA or RACHAEL by applying directly to this add.
Can you recommend anyone for this job? If so we can pay you a referral fee.
Suitable for: Norwegian and English Customer Service, … Call centre advisor, Norwegian Customer service agent, Norwegian customer support