IT Support / 6 months FTC / Scottish Borders
Service Desk Analyst - 6 months fixed term contract - Scottish Borders
We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst / IT Officer to work with a client based in the Scottish Borders.
- Deal with all support calls logged via the Self-Service Portal and by telephone using our call management system (TOPdesk)
- Provide first line diagnosis and quick fix resolutions where possible.
- Active Directory account administration using Active Roles Server
- Understand and work to meeting SLAs (service level agreements)
- To ensure all tickets are logged to the correct teams
- To ensure all required information is gathered and recorded in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver to individual performance and team targets
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain high morale within a high pressure environment
- Experienced in customer interaction and analytical skills
- Commitment to achieving high quality customer service and support quality care
- Demonstrable experience of team working
- Educated to "Higher" level or equivalent
- Happy to work shifts which are predominantly from 8-4 or 9-5, however there is also a late shift running every few weeks from 10-6.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.