Chef de Partie - Fine Dining - Five-star hotel
I am currently looking for a Chef de Partie driven by the passion of cooking and who wants to develop his skills further in a five-star hotel in Scotland.
I am recruiting a chef de partie for gastronomic European modern cuisine in Scotland. The head chef is committed to use the most local seasonal Scottish products. Most of the products are grown in the garden, property of the hotel or just around, the closest possible.
As a Chef de partie, you get to oversee a section of the kitchen, be it pastry, butchery, fish, sauces, vegetables and so on. You usually get help from a demi-chef de partie, commis or trainee chef.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have:
- Previous experience in similar experience in a Michelin star restaurant or at least 3 rosette level as a Chef de Partie
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If you feel that you have the relevant experience as a Chef de Partie, please apply with an updated cv. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants with the right to work in the UK will be contacted for the first stage.