7.5t Service Delivery Driver - 5 over 7 shifts - Airdrie
ArrowXL is the UK’s leading provider of two-person delivery services that put the consumer first. With a specialist range of bespoke delivery, in-home installation and assembly solutions, backed by award-winning technology, ArrowXL is challenging the traditional home delivery landscape, prioritising the consumer’s overall brand experience and driving repeat sales for retailers.
Unrivalled in the frequency and breadth of its coverage, ArrowXL services 100% of the UK mainland population whilst providing deliveries six days a week to 98% of UK postcodes. The company’s employed and highly trained delivery crews ensure a seamless customer journey for more than 7,000 people awaiting high-value, emotionally driven purchases each day.
ArrowXL delivers to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland, operating out of their own dedicated hubs across both regions, whilst the company also provides a range of services to the Republic of Ireland. In addition to its market leading delivery and in-home solutions, ArrowXL boasts a dynamic portfolio of services that provide retailers and manufacturers with everything they need to grow their businesses, including fulfilment, warehousing and storage.We have 5 core values; Innovation, Safety, Respect, Excellence & Taking Responsibility. One team is central to all we do so, naturally our people are at the heart of delivering on our purpose and this is where you come in…..
About The Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to further their career within ArrowXL. We are currently looking for Service Delivery Crews to join our team.
Main duties will include:
- Delivering a GREAT customer experience all day every day even when your day hasn’t gone to plan
- Delivering product using a 7.5t van as part of a 2-man delivery team
- Resolving customer issues & finding creative solutions to difficult product manoeuvring problems – dogs, cats, kids, toys, laundry etc.
- Ensuring all deliveries to the customer happens within agreed time windows
- Promoting effective communication between the customer, the hub & the crew
- Taking responsibility for your colleagues & your own Health & Safety
- Caring for all packages – ensuring customers new goods are not damaged in any way
- Understanding & implementing all policies & processes plus following safe systems of work
- Using hand held terminals, Sat Navs &documentation as part of these activities
- Being confident, organised & efficient – making customers lives easier