Technical / Help Desk Administrator
Are you hardworking and reliable with a great eye for detail, which has a passion for being organised and structured?
Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Randstad FM is currently in the market for an experienced Technical / Help Desk Administrator based in the Livingston area, to join a fast-paced company.
You will be required to supporting both internal and external customers ensuring all administration duties relating to Technical Projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Oversee both hard and soft document control.
Provide administrate support to the Technical Team, from initial enquiry, through the processing of quotations and sales documentation, to order, procurement and completion. Liaising with other departments such as Finance, Commercial and Business Support to ensure our customers receive great service each and every time. The role also includes the administration of report writing and closing of previous job cards.
Technical Roles & Responsibilities
- Administration Support
- Processing of Warranty Claims
- Communicate with sub-contractors, suppliers and clients
- Project Administration - preparing work packs
- Project Action Tracking
- Review of technical reports
- Manage and develop documentation and process requirements
- Provide technical assistance to Technical and Operations team
Help Desk Roles & Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing the software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Experienced administrative background
- Strong communicator
- A positive approach to customer and clients
- Must be flexible to take on additional tasks to assist the company
- PC literate, including good experience with MS Excel
- Team player
- Proactive with independent working skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and plan to meet tight deadlines to achieve required targets
- Must be able to start immediately
If interested please upload a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad FM on 01312400884
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.