Overseas relocation required - The exact location will be discussed with shortlisted candidates
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Store Manager appointment within grocery food retail with a salary up of £30,000 - £32,000 plus bonus available. We are looking for a Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times.
Our client is a giant within the grocery food industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2018 this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Store Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Store Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability - your average weekly turnover will vary between £50,000 - £100,000 per week
- Training, coaching and developing your team - team sizes will vary up to a maximum of 20
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven Store Manager.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment.