We have a permanent opportunity that has become available with a client of ours. This would be a data investigator position working within the utilities industry.
The main duty of the role is the manipulation and update of our client's network records and asset databases. This includes:
- Investigation of datasets to recommend changes to improve data quality
- Data manipulation in Geographic Information Systems and other corporate systems
- Updating datasets, following Business processes and procedures
- Updates to non-geographic asset management systems
The successful applicants will be self-motivated, able to work well as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative and be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
Key skills for the role are:
- MS Office - specifically EXCEL
- Accuracy and an excellent attention to detail
- Working to tight daily output and high quality targets
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Decisive, able to quickly recommend changes
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
Desirables for the role are:
- A working knowledge of ESRI ARCGIS or SAP software would be beneficial, however, training will be provided for both systems
- Electrical distribution network knowledge
- Utilities (Gas, Water, Electrical) knowledge
- Postal address data structure knowledge
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Tommy Parker or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.