Due to continued growth our client is currently looking for a Site Technical Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a well known organisation within the seafood sector, with a UK and Export customer base.
The Technical manager will form part of the site management team, reporting to the Site General Manager.
- Manage and developing the quality management system, procedures, records and internal audits to maintain BRC accreditation.
- Heading up all Factory Food safety and Quality Audits (eg Customer, SALSA, BRC, Governmental).
- Investigating incidents and internal/externally raised issues so that coherent plans and responses
- Being the Technical/Quality/Food Safety point of contact for suppliers & Customers.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Expert technical knowledge of Food Hygiene, BRC and HACCP
- Preferably trained to HND/Degree Food Technology/Food Science.
- Experience in the UK retail chilled food manufacturing industry (preferably in Seafood or meat).
- A self-starter able to work under their own initiative and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with factory staff, colleagues, senior management, customers and authorities.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and an ability to multi task.
- This role would suit an individual who either is making the next step in their career or good experience within the role.
If this role interests you then please forward a copy of your CV or get in touch.