Citibase have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and customer-focused individual to take on the exciting role of Centre Assistant based in Edinburgh.
Job Title: Centre Assistant
Location: Edinburgh, EH3
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours
Who Are We?
Citibase offers a diverse and rapidly expanding network of business centres nationwide and has been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as The Property Manager for the New Economy.
We focus on giving entrepreneurs and businesses ''Freedom at Work'' and the independence, flexibility and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We're currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as we continue disrupting the office market and we're seeking talented individuals to help us take our customer experience to the next level and build strong relationships in our neighbourhood.
What Will You Do?
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the rewarding role of engaging with customers to deliver an outstanding Customer Experience in the centre. To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Make the grade and you could soon be part of a successful centre team - and a business that's going places.
We want someone exceptional who is?
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in the centre
- Conducts engaging customer viewings and memorable visitor tours
- Sets up offices to ensure smooth customer moves
- Promotes and upsells full range of Citibase services to customers
- Supports Centre Manager to deliver centre events plan
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Proactively seeks feedback and resolves customers complaints at first touch
- Delivers Centre of Excellence standards to the highest level
- Maintains visual standards of the centre including show offices and meetings rooms
- Carries out Centre's Health and Safety procedures in line with policy
- Schedules contractor activity and maintenance work
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
Fun - You can do all the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure the centre you are proud of provides a great customer experience every day.
- 2 year's customer service experience in a people focused environment (Essential)
- Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, Property (or similar)
- Ideally Graduate calibre
- Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Key skills/behaviours required for this role:
- Team player
- Building customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Planning and organising
- Working effectively
- Resilient and embraces change
- Passion and understanding of Citibase's mission and values
What will we offer you?
- £17,000 - £18,000
- Pension scheme
- 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays)
- Child Care vouchers
- Ride to Work scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available interview slots. We therefore highly recommend early applications.
To submit your CV for this exciting Centre Assistant opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!