Care Worker - Sheltered Complex Uddingston
Sheltered Complex – *Female*Care Worker - £8.75 per hour – Guaranteed Hours Available
- Have you always wanted to work in care but felt being a non-driver held you back?
- Are you a community carer, support worker or personal carer, looking to work in the one complex rather than travelling daily?
If so, then our Sheltered Complex Care Worker roles may be just what you are looking for:
At Constance Care we are proud to be celebrating our 20th anniversary and have some rewarding positions available now.
Our complex which is located in Uddingston, supports elderly people & adults with mental health, learning or physical support needs who require assistance while living in their own tenancies within the development, with continence care, domestic tasks, medication prompts, social/mobility support and much more.
Along with a kind & caring nature, applicants will need excellent time keeping, communication and interpersonal skills. As this position is within the one complex you are not required to drive and have access to a car like many home care roles, however this is desirable.
Shift Patterns are full time, part time or bank, working 5/7, either dayshift 7am-2pm or backshift 3pm-10pm plus alternate weekends. Full time posts are split shifts.
In return for your commitment to this rewarding yet challenging role we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives – Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
To apply, please submit your CV or call the Recruitment Team on
*** Driving Licence and access to a vehicle essential**
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010