Revolution Bars - Deputy Manager
Deputy Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolution Glasgow II
*** NEW OPENING***
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 + 30% bonuses
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a Deputy Manager to join the team in this great site.
We are expanding in Glasgow and will be opening a new Revolution Bars, this will be the biggest in the estate taking over the iconic tunnels. We are expecting to be busy and will need a high performer to take the reins.
The ideal Deputy Manager will come from a branded background & have experience within both the wet and dry sides of the business. As a Deputy Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Deputy Manager or General Manager role for at least 12 months, preferably within a branded business, and you will have had access to the financial aspects of running a site. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars and Revolucion De Cuba. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for?...
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for Revolution Bars Group?...
- "Sunday Times" top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running
- The Publican's 'Best Employer' Finalists 2016
- Casual Dining Restaurant and Pubs Awards "Employer of the Year" Finalists 2017
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 75% of our managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Recent training destinations have been in Mexico, New York, Miami, Marrakech and Las Vegas!
To apply, please complete our 5 minute registration.
Join the Revolution!