Revolution Bars - Kitchen Manager
Kitchen Manager - Revolution Bars - Revolucion de Cuba Aberdeen
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 + bonus
Revolution Bars Group are looking for a kitchen manager to oversee a really exciting opportunity in the company.
Revolucion de Cuba Aberdeen is a vibrant 3 bar operation which flourishes in the Summer months when we can best utilise our fabulous al fresco dining terrace complete with bandstand in the centre of our courtyard. The venue has a loyal customer base covering the whole spectrum of demographics, they are all united with their passion of high quality food delivered in a fantastic environment, our new kitchen manager must embody that passion and deliver amazing customer experiences through a relentless pursuit of exceptional standards.
As a Kitchen Manager your responsibilities would include ensuring all kitchen operations and activities are carried out in full compliance with the company’s operating standards and procedures, and is in accordance with all legal requirements.
You will also be responsible for ensuring your bar achieves all financial targets, aiding in sales initiatives and ensuring your kitchen achieves brand standards targets. You will also be responsible for making sure that all food safety legislation and documentation is up to date, recruitment of junior chefs and ensuring all kitchen staff are trained in line with company procedure.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
Revolution Bars Group operates Revolution Vodka Bars and Revolucion de Cuba Bars. We are currently made up of over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for Revolution…?
- ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running.
- Best Employer finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85 % of our managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!
Join the Revolution!