Crèche Manager at Tinies Scottish Parliament
Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare and people management?
Are you creative when it comes to lesson planning and getting children engaged in a topic?
Do you hold a level 3 childcare qualification? And have experience working with children 3-10?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Scottish Parliament Crèche, we are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic candidate to lead the crèche team from strength to strength.
What we need in a candidate:
- With relevant Level 3 childcare qualification
- With experience in managing a team
- Who is able to work a flexible rota, including some weekends
What we’d like to see in a candidate:
- Who can work with team to devise and deliver suitable activities for all children
- Who knows how to speak to people, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level
- Who knows their way around a computer - basic IT skills will help you on a daily basis
- Who is able to think on your feet and in advance
- Who comprehends a budget and knows how and when to reign in expenditure
- Who is able to manage the interests of a number of players concurrently
- Who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
Keeping children engaged and providing the best services for them, we’re open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. Our set up is modern and purpose built to provide children with a bright and colourful experience, with engaged staff members.
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a PVG and referencing checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.