Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking Office or facilities Assistant? Do you have experience of at least a year working in an office environment? Are you looking to work for a forward thinking and dynamic company who offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a contributory pension?
Yes? Well there is even more benefits than this on offer working for this extremely reputable company based in the city centre.
A great opportunity has arisen for a proactive, efficient and strong communicator to join a busy office as a Facilities Assistant. The role is based in the Print room/mailroom and you will provides support to everyone within the office by processing mail, copying, scanning and completing a variety of other administration tasks - all of which help the smooth running of the company.
Some of what you'll do:
* Work through general administrative tasks and additionally complete all requests to photocopy, bind or scan documents, making sure that these meet any deadlines given.
* Collect and distribute all incoming and internal mail to each department in the office.
* Set up of presentations for meetings including laptops, audio equipment, projectors, video conferencing and any other IT equipment as requested.
* Distribution and management of all incoming and outgoing mail within department.
* Arrange for the maintenance and repair of multi-function devices.
* Responsible for stationery orders and maintaining supplies.
* Collect and deliver all incoming faxes throughout the office.
* Work alongside our cashroom to produce and distribute cheques which are required.
* Assisting with the booking and set up of meeting rooms
You will need:
* Previous experience of working in a print room/ mailroom is desirable.
* Proven experience working in a fast paced busy environment.
* Have a "can do" approach delivering a strong work ethic
* Strong administrative skills - good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Able to work to deadlines competently
Is this the job for you? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.