Customer Services Advisor
One of the UK’s fastest growing utility suppliers, Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for Customer Services Advisors in our busy Operational team.
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and having established our business to participate in the English and Scottish water markets, we are now strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, equi-distant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. Our office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
• Deliver excellent customer service to our business water customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems such as email, phone and webchat
• Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance
• Liaise with our water industry wholesalers on behalf of our customers
• Prepare and check customer invoices and ensure these are accurate.
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience of working within a customer service environment, with the ability to build rapport with your
customers and colleagues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
• Flexible with a positive attitude, ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Microsoft Office experience preferred but not essential
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a
covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY
We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing is part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support
you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base
salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.
Apply for Customer Services Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly